All Bedford High School students:
- iPads issued at Bedford High School do not have access to the App Store. School-related apps can be installed from the Self Service app.
- iPads are issued in three-year cycles. Three-year-old iPads are collected at the end of the academic year before students leave for summer vacation. Students receive new iPad assignments in Aug.
- Students/families are financially responsible for iPads, charging cables/blocks, and cases.
- If the iPad is damaged and requires repair, loaners are available once the repair fees are collected.
Rising freshman and new students:
- iPads for freshman and students new to Bedford are assigned during orientation in August.
- Rising freshman and new students are required to attend an iPad orientation. Attendance is mandatory as iPads are not available for distribution on the first day of school.
- Parent/legal guardian attendance at the orientation is mandatory.
- Pre-registration is required to attend orientation. New students: Academic registration with guidance/registrar does not mean that you are also registered for an orientation session. Your student computer account needs to be created after you register for classes, and you are still required to register for an orientation session.
- Aug 2017 orientation dates/times TBD.